Get your crypto tax under control
After months of development, internal testing and discussions with Inland Revenue, we are proud to announce Taxoshi’s public beta program is now officially launched! If you signed up for the beta program, you are now eligible to use the platform and receive your discount on the reports you generate. All you have to do is register for Taxoshi with the email you used to sign up to our mailing list and the discount will be automatically applied.
While Taxoshi has undergone extensive internal testing, you’re the first public cohort to try the software. Even though it looks simple, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. If you do encounter any errors or have doubts that the calculation is accurate, please contact us on [email protected] and we’ll get you back on track as soon as we can.
Please also take the time to read the instructions on each page and even the relevant FAQ’s to ensure you understand how to use the calculator correctly.
We are confident any bugs will be few and far between, but if you do find a critical and previously unreported error which we can verify in either the calculation or the user interface we will offer to refund your payment and/or generate your report for free once the issue is resolved.
Ultimately we want to offer this to our registered beta testers as a form of bug bounty program and to say thank you to those of you who supported us from the beginning and are willing to help us make this platform more robust.
How to report a bug
If you find a critical bug we will endeavour to identify and fix the issue as quickly as possible as we understand the time critical nature of receiving your report to file your taxes. To help speed up this process, please provide us with as much information as possible when reporting the bug including;
- The email address associated to your account.
- A copy of the data you uploaded to generate the error.
- A detailed description of what you were doing when the error occurred.
- Steps to reproduce the error if possible.
- Screenshots or a screen capture video of the error occurring if possible.
- Your report output if the error is with the calculation itself.
- Any errors or logs which are appearing in your browsers console.
- Which web browser and version you were using.
- Which operating system and version you were using.
Email this information through to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as we are able. We will be prioritising bugs as they are reported and we will be grateful for your patience in this process as we iron out any remaining issues if they exist.